Thursday, February 3, 2011

The magic is in the hole


Oh Voodoo Doughnut, you have no idea what you do to me. I wait outside in the cold just to get in the doors to your wonderfully dark, and yummy smelling shop. You make me pull out cash from the machine in the corner, and then you make me wait some more. As soon as I get close enough to make a decision you make me choose more than one, because well...itd be rude not to. Tonight I left the warmth of your bosom, went back to my hotel room and indulged in half of an oreo cookie crumble doughnut, and half of a maple bar with with bacon on it. As I sit here in this incredibly comfortable hotel room chair, I cant help but think of how delicious you were. About how moist your dough was, and how sickly sweet your frosting was, not to mention the crunchy oreo cookie topping that made my taste buds dance. I call this a sugar induced coma, and I will without a doubt return for another. Until we meet again Voodoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment