Thursday, February 17, 2011

Biggest Loser

Love, love, LOVE this show! It inspires me t0....not eat cookies in bed at 10pm. Work out before the sun is up. Drink so much water that I have to urinate every half an hour. Run 5k races and do something healthy at least once a day. All joking aside this is one show that I really look forward to watching. This season I am strangely addicted to watching the contestants sweat their asses off, and show their shrinking bodies on national television (or internet). Sadly, this show at times makes me feel a little emo and I get a little choked up. I mean come on, some of the breakthroughs that these people have are incredible and life altering. I want to have a life altering breakthrough; why cant I be on this show? How does one experience a life altering breakthrough similar to those of the contestants of the biggest loser, while not going on national television to shed tears, which I am convinced contribute to at least half a pound of weight each week. I would like a little extra motivation, a little Jillian Michaels on my shoulder saying suck it up fatass and keep running, or Bob telling me to put the fork down because I really dont need another forkfull of cheesy baked potato goodness.
Where does one go for motivation, and where do you find these breakthroughs at because I wouldnt mind having one right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment