Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oprah who? This is my world bitches!

As we are all aware every year the queen of the media world Oprah Winfrey comes out with her favorite things episode. This usually happens before Christmas, and the items on her list are generally top notch high quality Oprah-esque things. Well what about me!? In my head I'm famous, Oprah should be jealous of ME! Realistically I know she's not, but I feel like Oprah needs to know what some of MY favorite things are so that she can add some more high quality items to her list. I will confess that I do have a few things that overlap with the queen O, after all we both have impeccably good taste. So here is my list, do with it what you will and enjoy.

  • Philosophy cherry cola body wash; AMAZING, smells just like a cherry coke, only you get to bathe in it.
  • Ugg Bailey Triple Button Boots; like a big comfortable hug for your feet.
  • 100% supima cotton throw blankets; trust me on this one they are worth every penny.
  • Lancome Cils Booster, helps make my lashes look fuller and longer.
  • Donna Karen Soho Jeans, these make my butt look great, come in great dark washes and have a little stretch to them.
  • Yankee candle world journeys candle in South African Vinyard. Not only is it a great color purple, but it smells absolutely delicious. If all vinyards smelled like this I would definitely visit.
  • Clarisonic skin brush, when you are in need of glowing, radiant skin.
  • D&G #3 L'Imperatrice eau de toilette. So fresh and so clean, perfect for any occasion.
  • Clinique moisture surge moisturizer, Pure moisture that works year round and is great for sensitive skin.
  • Doughmakers baking pans, these are my absolute fave when it comes to perfect baking every time. These pans have a pebble bottom that allows heat to flow through the channels, and help you get that perfect all over golden brown every time.
  • Sookie Stackhouse books, my favorite guilty pleasure reads. Vamps, fairies and weres oh my!
  • Action Day Planners, if you are somebody that never leave anywhere without their planner and also happens to be goal oriented and a compulsive list maker then this planner is for you. My search for the perfect planner is over, I have final found my do it all planner that never fears to keep me organized in my super busy life.
  • Maui Jim sunglasses, they have so many cute frames and their lenses are some of the best out there. They are created with polarized plus technology so they block glare from the top and bottom, plus they are a little darker so you can creep the hotties without them seeing you.
  • Ipod nano touch and the nike plus running system. This is by far the best thing I have gotten for keeping me motivated to run and stay on my fitness goal track. The ipod is small and super cute, has a touch screen, a pedometer and an am/fm tuner. The nike plus is an amazing motivator because it loads your runs online so you can track the fastest parts of your run, calories, songs listened to, play your power song, track your speed, distance, create goals and training plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment