Monday, August 29, 2011

Ohhh you're a sneaky one Google!!

After many failed attempts at posting new entries I finally figured out what was wrong. The people at Google being the sneaky internet gypsies that they are, have finally figured out a way to get me to download their infamous Google Chrome. Rat Bastards!! Who knew? Not this girl, but alright...Ill play your games Google, for now.....or until I decide that blogging is overrated and nobody really reads blogs anymore, or do they??
Here is my answer to today's thought provoking question.
Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
Oh boy, I compare myself to a lot of people actually, but I only measure myself against myself. Ok, that sounds silly but really it makes complete sense in my head. Of course I compare myself to other people but I don't measure my happiness, success, or self worth to them because that's not very realistic. I am who I am, I am not anyone else but me and I like that. I think Judy Garland said it best, "It's better to be a first-rate version of yourself than a second-rate version of somebody else."

No comments:

Post a Comment