Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sparkles...Where!!??

I am a sparkle whore!!! Wait...no....errr....OK!! I like sparkles, but not in a smells like vanilla and has glitter on her tits kind of whore. I like sparkles in a classy, blingy, pretty kind of way. The kind of sparkles that you can wear to work, out on the town, around the house but wont make people think you're a Vegas showgirl in training. I have a love of sparkly things and I'm not afraid to show it. Sparkly tops, scarves, hats, jeans, dresses, shoes, you name it! If it can be bedazzled with a sequin or a rhinestone chances are I've got my eyes on it. I'm like a crow as my mom likes to call me. If it sparkles or reflects a decent amount of light I am on it. To me there is something special about shiny, pretty objects; they make me feel glamorous. And boy do I love to feel glamorous! I think that's why I get along so well with the gays, because they like to feel pretty and I like to feel pretty, and we both like to tell each other how pretty we are. A few months ago my friends and I had a "sparkle party", our inspiration came from the YouTube video "German sparkle party" if you haven't seen it, YouTube it asap! Don't worry, I'll wait....Anyways, we decided to have a sparkle party because, well, that's just how we roll. We like a good excuse to get all dressed up and drink like champs, so we had a good old fashioned sparkle party. Its been almost 5 months since the party and I am literally looking for any excuse just to wear my head to knee, gold sequined dress and glittery shoes again. SOMEBODY PLEASE HAVE A SPARKLE PARTY!...and invite me. This weekend is the Seattle Pride festival and me and my gays are going out on Saturday night to tear up the Hill, which really means were going to dress up like classy whores and drink ourselves stupid with fruity drinks. I considered wearing my little gold number but I'm thinking it might be a bit much and I don't exactly want people to think I'm a drag queen because well...its something a drag queen would rock the shit out of. So now I have to find something to wear that is not only fabulous but has a little sparkle to it because that's just how I get down, I need sparkle in my life. Do I wear a plain dress and bust out the gold, glittery, fuck me shoes from hell? Or do I go for something a little lower, more comfortable and not quite as "LOOK AT ME!!!"....Gold it is!! haha, I'm so glad you're with me on that one. Any excuse to wear shoes that I paid way too much for and have only worn once. Don't judge me, its all in the name of love...for the love of sparkles!! So what I'm hoping is that I am able to find something that is equally as fabulous as the gold dress, and one that will compliment my shoes and show off my lovely soon to be very tan legs (self tanner) and make me look FABulous!! I'm not hoping for a miracle, just a little good luck. :) Anyways I'm off to go look at shiny, sparkly objects and use ADD as an excuse to get sidetracked because I'm too busy looking at the reflective qualities of sparkly baubles.

In case you were wondering what the gold dress and glittery, fuck me shoes from hell look like....



No comments:

Post a Comment