Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Miss Chloe Cupcakes


I would like to take a moment to introduce Miss Chloe Cupcakes, my cat also known as a sneaky little Bitch. She enjoys fish flakes, dehydrated chicken, sleeping on chests and burrowing in drawers. Oh and we cant forget that she likes to pet your face with her paws while youre trying to read or sleep. Shes a rescue, I saved her from the nicest place to adopt a loveable, furry bed hog its called Feline Friends. Ive had her for about a year now, her previous name was Courtney. Courtney is a dumb name for a cat, so she was promptly renamed a C name, so she wouldnt be confused of course and thus Chloe Cupcakes was born. This picture was taken after I neglected to close my pajama drawer all the way, she decided that she needed to take some clothes out (by throwing them out using an incredible Hulk like force with her paws) so she could make room to burrow in; I told you she was a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment